Gem City Tattoo Club is taking extensive measures to comply with new state regulations and keep our clients, ourselves, and our families as safe as possible. The highlights include:
- We are operating by appointment only. Please arrive promptly for your appointment. Same day appointments may be available by chance but you will not be allowed to wait in the shop while the artist prepares for you.
- Masks will be worn by artists and clients at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- In order to limit the number of people in the shop, you must come alone to your appointment. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All common areas and touch-points will be cleaned between clients.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door.
Below is the full procedure for your appointment. You will of course be guided through all this, but please read through so you will know what to expect. Please bear with us as we do what it takes to remain in business.
1. Client shall be on time for appointment. If not this can result in need to reschedule.
2. Client shall reschedule if showing any symptoms coughing,shortness of breath ,headache fever chills, sore throat or loss of taste or smell. Client will also reschedule if the client has been around anyone who shows flu like symptoms over the past two weeks.
3. Client shall let artist open entry door into GCTC.
4. Client shall let artist deposit hand sanitizer in hand.
5. Client shall don mask. Unless client is wearing their own personal mask.
6. Client shall wash hands.
7. Client shall not walk around GCTC parlor unnecessarily.
8. Client shall be informed of limiting small talk/chitchat.
9. Artist shall deposit hand sanitizer in clients hand at end of appointment.
10. Artist shall direct client to exit door. Artist shall open exit door for client.
11. Unless client wears personal mask. After artist opens door. Client shall remove mask and place it in artists gloved hand for disposal.
Clients will also be required to fill out more extensive paperwork including contact information for purposes of contact tracing.
If you have any questions you may ask your artist beforehand or at any time during the procedure.